West Columbia DUI DWI Lawyer
At the Taylor Law Firm, LLC in West Columbia, South Carolina, our lawyers provide a variety of legal services to individual and business clients. We represent people throughout Lexington County and the surrounding area.
Call 803-926-2205 or E-mail Today • Free Consultations
We are a smaller, family-owned general practice law firm offering big-firm experience plus personal service to clients in legal matters related to:
Divorce and Family Law
- Divorce : We handle matters that include contested and uncontested divorce, division of marital property, alimony, support modification and protection from domestic abuse.
- Child custody, support and visitation : Child custody and other issues concerning children in divorce are often the most difficult to resolve. We know how to help.
- Motor vehicle accidents : We are thorough and take the time needed to obtain the best possible results for our clients.
- Bicycle accidents : Bike accidents can result in serious injuries. We help injured bikers obtain compensation for their losses.
- Premises liability and product liability : We help those injured due to the negligence of others to recover compensation for their losses.
- Workers' compensation : We help construction workers, health care professionals and others to recover for their injuries and lost wages.
- Medical malpractice : Most medical malpractice cases in South Carolina go to trial. Our lawyers are smart and skilled litigators. They know how to evaluate cases and choose the best course of action.
- DUI : Drunk driving can be a costly affair, especially if you lose your license. Whether this is your first DUI or a more serious multiple or felony DUI charge, we can help. Our Lexington drunk driving attorneys can build a defense on your behalf by assessing the administration and results of the field sobriety tests and Data Master test.
- Drug Offenses : All drug crimes — even a simple possession charge — can have serious effects on your rights, your freedom and your future. No matter the situation, our attorneys will always prepare a defense designed to produce results.
- Domestic violence and assault : We have successfully defended many clients charged with domestic assault or domestic violence.
- Criminal sexual conduct : A conviction for a sex crime can have serious repercussions. Let us use our collective experience and extensive skill to prepare your defense.
Business Law and Civil Litigation
- Business disputes : We help individuals in disputes with businesses involving fraud and other types of mistreatment.
Contact a Lexington Drunk Driving Attorney
Whether you need a West Columbia DUI attorney, family law attorney or business law attorney, we can help. For more information, please call 803-926-2205 or e-mail the Taylor Law Firm, LLC in West Columbia today.