South Carolina Car Accident Attorney
At the Taylor Law Firm, LLC in West Columbia, South Carolina, we help the victims of car accidents caused by the negligent actions of others to recover fair compensation for their medical care, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Experienced, Respected Trial Lawyers
Call 803-926-2205 or E-mail Today • Free Consultations
Although car accident injuries and deaths have dropped dramatically in recent decades, some the car accident statistics reported by the federal government are still alarming:
- Males are twice as likely to die in motor vehicle accidents than females.
- Females are more likely to be injured.
- The ages 16 to 24 are the most dangerous for both sexes.
- For people between the ages of 21 and 44, alcohol figures into nearly 50 percent of all fatalities.
- As we get older, we are more likely to die as pedestrians.
- More than two-thirds of the people who die in vehicles are not properly wearing safety restraints.
- You are 10 times more likely to die driving a motorcycle than any other motor vehicle.
The car and motorcycle accident injury attorneys at the Taylor Law Firm, LLC take a thorough and methodical approach to the personal injury cases we accept:
- We do not rush to settle auto wreck claims before our clients finish the full treatment required for their injuries.
- We investigate when needed to determine whether defects in the road, such as improper signage, contributed to causing the crash.
- In the case of semi-truck accidents, we investigate to determine whether the trucking company failed to properly maintain the vehicle.
- We work with life-care planning experts to calculate the lifetime future medical care needed and the long-term economic impact of the disability on our client and his or her dependents.
Whether you were seriously injured in an auto wreck or an accident involving a semi or tractor trailer, tour bus or an 18 wheeler, our lawyers will work aggressively to obtain the compensation you need and deserve. Please contact our law firm today for a free consultation.
We work on a contingency fee basis for motor vehicle accident cases — you pay no fee until we collect for you.