Compassionate Guidance Throughout The Divorce Process
At the Taylor Law Firm, LLC, in West Columbia, South Carolina, we help women and men through divorce. Even though divorce today is commonplace, we understand each situation is unique. Our attorneys are dedicated to giving our divorce clients the individual care, guidance and personal attention they need to help them through this difficult and life-altering experience.
Resolving Your Divorce Concerns
For many people facing divorce, getting a good night’s sleep becomes impossible. They are consumed by worry and uncertainty about the unknown. Life as they know it is coming to an end.
- Are you afraid your divorce will cost you your house?
- Are you worried about losing custody of your children?
- Has your spouse threatened to hurt you if you file for divorce?
Financial worries are often a major concern in the divorce process. We offer our clients flexible payment plans when needed.
That is why one of the first things we do in our initial meeting with divorce clients is assure them that the Taylor Law Firm, LLC, will protect their interests and take care of them, and that eventually things will get better.
The Divorce Issues We Regularly Handle
Our experienced lawyers handle all issues relating to divorce, including:
- Contested divorce
- Uncontested divorce
- Legal separation agreements
- Marital property division
- Property and debt division
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child custody, support and visitation disputes
- Protection from domestic abuse
- Protective orders and restraining orders
- Prenuptial agreements
South Carolina requires mediation in all contested divorce and child custody cases. Family mediation is also available on a voluntary basis and offers many benefits, including savings in time and cost.