Providing Experienced DUI Defense, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, And Family Law Representation
The Representation We Provide
Our firm serves individuals and businesses in West Columbia and the surrounding areas in the following practice areas:
- Drinking and driving offenses
- Motor vehicle crashes
- Criminal law
- Workers’ compensation and worker injury
- Medical malpractice and mistakes
- Business and contract disputes
- Premises liability and product liability injuries
Whether our client is a business involved in a contract dispute or an individual faced with charges of assault and battery, we offer personal attention to everyone we represent, along with flexible payment plans.
Attorneys With A Reputation For Success
Attorney Henry H. Taylor, our founder, has practiced law in South Carolina since 1972. He is well-regarded by his peers in the legal community. As evidence of his success, he is AV-Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell. In addition to practicing law, attorney Henry Taylor serves on the South Carolina Department of Transportation Commission for the Second Congressional District.
Attorney Heath P. Taylor, like his uncle, is an experienced litigator. He has practiced law for 17 years and is a former president of the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Family law is the primary focus of attorney Molly DuPriest Taylor’s practice. She frequently serves as a guardian ad litem, a court-appointed advocate who represents children in family law matters involving allegations of neglect or abuse.
Contact Our Law Firm For A Free Consultation
To learn more about the Taylor Law Firm, LLC, or to request a free initial consultation, please call 803-926-2205 or email us today. Our law offices are conveniently located between interstates 20 and 26 on Highway 378, between the Lexington and Richland County courthouses.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.